By viewing the pages of this website and using our services and products you acknowledge that you have read and consent to the terms of this privacy and security statement.
We recognise the importance of protecting your personal and financial information.
As a services provider we may obtain personal information about you. This information assists us in servicing your account. For purposes of this policy, personal information is information recorded in any form from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
We know you may be concerned about what we do with this information, and with financial information about your account, so you have our assurance that:
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- We will comply with your constitutional right to privacy and data protection when we handle your personal information. We are bound by Section 14 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, Act 108 of 1998, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 and, once it comes into full force and effect, the Protection of Personal Information Bill.
- We only use your personal information to help us service your account, to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We only provide your personal information to third party service providers and only in so far as this is necessary in order to service your account, to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you. You acknowledge and agree that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information for such purpose. When personal information is so transferred, we will use contractual or other means to ensure that such third party service providers provide privacy protection that is comparable to the protection we provide in accordance with our privacy and security policy.
- This website does not collect personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
- The beckerservices.co.za site may contain links to other websites. Becker Services is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such external websites.
- Our policy may change as we improve the website and/or as privacy legislation changes. We recommend that you review this policy regularly to ensure that you are familiar with our privacy and security practices. Amendments are effective immediately upon updating this policy.
- If you wish to change how we use your personal information or any aspect of services rendered, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable time (but not later than 7 days) after receipt of your request, at no cost to you. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of this website and the services indicates your acceptance of this privacy and security policy.